Aside from the popular philosophical question asking if a tree falling in a forest makes a sound, the most common arboreal inquiry I get as an…
Acentech’s remote noise monitoring and remote vibration monitoring systems stream data in real time over the internet.
Acentech’s remote noise monitoring and remote vibration monitoring systems stream data in real-time over the internet. Our customized web pages allow our clients to keep tabs on their data from virtually anywhere. Our systems can be controlled and adjusted remotely and can send e-mail and text messages when the measured data exceed or approach specified limits.
Our remote vibration monitoring systems are typically deployed in sensitive facilities near construction sites. These are not traditional vibration monitors that are used to protect buildings from damage. Our systems measure vibrations that are many times smaller, vibrations that would not damage a building, but would affect a sensitive piece of equipment, or sensitive activity inside that building.
The measured data provides managers, administrators, researchers, and construction personnel with remote vibration and noise information in real-time, enabling them to anticipate problems in critical situations, implement mitigating actions, document problematic events, and account for the effects of such events on research.
- Research facilities
- Data centers
- Performing arts venues
- Manufacturing facilities
- Pharmaceutical/biotech laboratories
- Power plants
- Recording, broadcast and production studios
- Residential areas
- Historic structures
- Customizable frequency bands
- Compact and customizable setup
- Determination of peak and average values
- Event-triggered WAV file recording
- Advanced trigger and alarm functions based on any criteria
- Real-time notifications by e-mail or text messaging
- Website access to data
- Remote data observation, system control and analysis
- Compatible with sterile environments