Telemedicine is here, and it is here to stay. Acentech’s healthcare experts Ben Davenny and Minh Tran outline ways to provide environments that ensure good communication….
“I joined Acentech after receiving my Mechanical Engineering master’s degree from Boston University. In my consulting role, I thrive on the challenges we see in our projects, and enjoy learning about a client’s unique acoustical requirements and helping them design a space to meet their needs.”
Ben is a seasoned Principal Consultant with over 21 years of experience in project leadership and client management of architectural acoustical design and HVAC noise and vibration control for a wide range of healthcare, worship, commercial, and residential buildings. Ben excels at applying the appropriate acoustical criteria and context to the diverse spaces that he manages from hospital bed towers and laboratories to K-12 schools and multi-family condominium developments.
Growth and Music
I play bass in church and occasionally with pickup bands here at Acentech. I also sing bass in a choir at church.
- Professional Engineer – Architectural Engineering (Massachusetts # 49197)
- INCE Board Certified in Noise Control Engineering
- Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC), The Center for Health Design
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA), Member
- New England Healthcare Engineers’ Society (NEHES), Member
- Boston University, Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- University of Hartford, Bachelor of Science, Acoustics