Benjamin Davenny, PE EDAC, INCE Board Certified
firstname.lastname@example.org 617 499 8039
What I’m Listening to Now
“I came to Acentech a few months after receiving my master’s degree from Boston University, and I thrive on the challenges we see in our projects. In my role at Acentech, I enjoy learning about a client’s unique acoustical requirements and helping them design a space to meet their needs.”
Ben Davenny is a principal acoustical consultant providing leadership and client direction on a variety of projects concerning healthcare, worship, commercial, and residential buildings. His responsibilities involve architectural and environmental acoustics, and HVAC noise and vibration control. Ben excels at applying the appropriate acoustical criteria and context to the diverse spaces that he works on, including inpatient hospital buildings, medical office buildings, laboratories, K-12 schools and multi-family condominium buildings.
Growth and Music
I play bass in a hip-hop group, a jazz combo, and in church, and I also sing bass in the choir at church. I look up to my mentors here at Acentech, to leaders in my professional organizations, and to those advocating for progress and change.
“The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- Boston University, Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- University of Hartford, Bachelor of Science in Acoustics
- Institute of Noise Control Engineering (INCE), Board Certified in Noise Control Engineering
- Professional Engineering License in Architectural Engineering - Massachusetts
- EDAC (Evidence Based Accreditation and Certification)