firstname.lastname@example.org 617 499 8002
What I’m Listening to Now
“As a lifelong musician, I enjoy working in a field that intertwines art, engineering, and design. From recital halls and theaters to schools and workplaces, every project presents new challenge to learn from and opportunities to positively impact communities around me.”
Kelsey Rogers is an acoustician with consulting experience in the areas of architectural acoustics, mechanical systems noise and vibration control, and environmental noise for a broad range of educational, performing arts, commercial and residential building types. An active classical pianist, Kelsey uses her background in music and dance to inform her technical practice of acoustics. With a strong interest in auralization, she is involved in ongoing research and development of Acentech’s 3DListening technology.
Kelsey is passionate about community outreach and improving equity, diversity and inclusion in the AEC industry. She takes an active role in these areas as a Director and Chair of Outreach and Scholarship for Professional Women in Construction – Boston, as well as on the executive committee for equity, diversity and inclusion at Acentech.
When she’s not at work, Kelsey enjoys playing piano and spending time outside with her family.
Finding meaning in work
“I know that I have tons of work ahead of me. But it’s work that I’ve been waiting my entire life to do.” -Evan Lysacek
- 2021 ASA Summer Undergraduate Research and Internship in Acoustics (SURIEA) program, Mentor
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA), Member
- Tufts University, Mechanical Engineering Department, Lecturer
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Master of Science in Architectural Acoustics
- Princeton University, Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering