Our employees are our greatest asset and Acentech is proud to offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits packages in the industry. Ask our employees what they love most about working at Acentech, and you’ll hear many reasons:
- Acentech consults with creative and passionate clients, from architects, designers and engineers to clients and end-users of concert halls, academic labs, or healthcare facilities, to name a few. We work in a highly collaborative environment, with each other and with our clients.
- Every company says they have a unique culture, but we actually do! The majority of our employees have backgrounds in music or the arts, and many continue to perform locally. As a whole, our consultants love sports and spending time outdoors. We like to have fun!
- You will work with outstanding and motivated colleagues, many of whom are pioneering experts in their fields. Acentech has a spirit of innovation and thought leadership that is integral to the company.
- Acentech offers a flexible work environment and a newly renovated office in the firm’s Cambridge headquarters. (We even have bike racks and an onsite shower to make your commute easier!) Your workday will change daily, as Acentech offers plenty of opportunities to work beyond your desk. Our consultants routinely travel to sites around the world and present at and attend industry programs and conferences.
- Acentech is a great place for the intellectually curious. Our commitment to professional development and education is a living value practiced within the firm, and we actively support continuing education and industry participation through many peer organizations. The firm supports our staff to serve as lecturers, presenters, and board members for professional societies and academic conferences.
- We strive to attract the best talent and we are extremely proud to offer one of the most generous benefits packages in our industry.
As a firm, we thrive on professional challenge, technological innovation, client collaboration, and a unique culture of creativity in many forms. We are always looking for talented individuals who share our passion and are motivated by challenges.
- 3 weeks paid vacation/year
- 10 holidays per year (eight fixed, two floating)
- Paid sick and personal time
- Health insurance – 4/5 of the monthly premium and 100% deductibles paid by Acentech
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance – 3x salary paid by Acentech
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid maternity leave and onsite mother’s room
- 401K plan with profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid membership in a peer professional society
- Paid membership in client industry associations
- Peer seminars and conferences
- Flexible schedules
- Lots of fun, not-strictly-work activities