Our employees are our greatest asset and Acentech is proud to offer one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry. Ask our employees what they love most about working at Acentech, and you’ll hear many reasons:
- Acentech consults with creative and passionate clients, from architects, designers and engineers to end-users of concert halls, academic labs, or healthcare facilities, to name a few. We work in a highly collaborative environment, with each other and with our clients.
- Every company says they have a unique culture, but we actually do! The majority of our employees have backgrounds in music or the arts, and many continue to perform locally. Our employees love sports and spending time outdoors. We like to have fun!
- You will work with outstanding and motivated colleagues, many of whom are pioneering experts in their fields. Acentech has a spirit of innovation and thought leadership that is integral to the company’s culture.
- Acentech offers a flexible work environment. Your workday will change daily, as Acentech offers plenty of opportunities to work beyond your desk. Our consultants routinely travel to sites around the world, and frequently present at and attend industry conferences.
- Acentech is a great place for the intellectually curious. Our commitment to professional development is a highly valued and encouraged practice within the firm. We actively support continuing education and industry participation through many peer professional organizations, to serve as lecturers, presenters, and in board and committee level positions of their respective professional societies.
- Acentech is 100% employee-owned. All owners are current employees, and a majority of ownership is held by an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), in which all full time employees become participants during their second year of employment.
We thrive on professional challenge, technological innovation, client collaboration, and a unique culture of creativity in many forms. We are always looking for talented individuals who share our passion.
- 3 Weeks paid vacation/year
- 10 Holidays per year
- Paid Sick and Personal time
- Health insurance – 100% paid deductible
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid maternity leave and onsite mother’s room
- 401(k) plan with profit sharing
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional Development membership fees
- Peer seminars and conferences fees
- Flexible schedules
- Lots of fun, not-strictly-work activities