We are always looking for talented individuals who share our passion and are motivated by challenge.
Acentech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Acentech strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Apply for Position
(Fields marked with an asterisk * are required)
- 3 weeks paid vacation/year
- 11 holidays per year (10 fixed, 1 floating)
- Paid sick and personal time
- Health insurance – 4/5 of the monthly premium and 100% deductibles paid by Acentech
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance – 3x salary paid by Acentech
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) plan with profit sharing
- Paid parental leave
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid membership in a peer professional society
- Paid membership in client industry associations
- Peer seminars and conferences
- Company matching of charitable contributions
- Hybrid/flexible schedules
- Flexible work locations
- Lots of fun, not-strictly-work activities