email@example.com 617 499 8031
“After studying physics and music in college, I went on to pursue a master’s degree in architectural acoustics. During that time, I met Acentech’s Matt Azevedo at an Acoustical Society of America conference and he invited me for a tour of the office. I joined Acentech a few months later. Being a consultant provides me with great opportunities to meet new people, visit new places, and learn new things.”
Bob Connick is an acoustician working on various projects involving institutional, commercial and residential facilities. His areas of concentration include architectural acoustics, mechanical systems noise and vibration control, and environmental acoustics.
Did you know?
I enjoy reading, writing, swimming, and playing board games.
- Started at Acentech in 2013
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Master of Science in Architectural Sciences
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Bachelor of Science in Humanities and Arts (Music)
- Acoustical Society of America, Greater Boston Chapter, Treasurer