This week Acentech is celebrating the 30th anniversary of its independence from Bolt Beranek and Newman (BBN) and I recently had the honor of interviewing the…
“I love visual arts and storytelling. I feel like what I do helps interpret the 'invisible' work Acentech does into the visual realm, with words and images.”
As Marketing Manager and graphic designer at Acentech, Sandy produces the firm’s qualifications, proposals, and presentations; designs marketing collateral for awards, advertisements, newsletters and conferences; and manages the firm’s social media and PR efforts. She enjoys photography and learning (and sharing) software tips and tricks.
I love design and playing with various media to mix things up. I enjoy sewing, knitting, cartooning, painting, and am now obsessed with bead weaving. I love to travel too, and was lucky to have lived in France, Austria, Greece, the UK, and New Zealand.
- PWC Boston, Communications Committee
- American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), Member
- Co-Chair, Boston Society of Architects (BSA) Marketing/PR Network (2018-2021)
- New England School of Art and Design, Electronic Graphic Design program
- UMass Boston, Bachelor of Arts in French