We are thrilled to announce that the new Acentech website has won the 2022 SMPS Marketing Communication Award for ‘Website – External’! SMPS’s annual competition is…
“I love visual arts and storytelling. I feel like what I do helps interpret the 'invisible' work Acentech does into the visual realm, with words and images.”
As Communications Manager, Sandy is responsible for the implementation of our brand identity and content development across our multiple digital channels. She creates content for Acentech’s social media presence and public relations, from press release writing to industry-wide media relations. She utilizes her graphic design expertise to create high-impact graphics for our marketing collateral, including digital and print promotional campaigns for specific events and conferences, to engage our broad audience and the markets we serve.
I love design and playing with various media to mix things up. I enjoy photography, sewing, knitting, cartooning, collage, painting, and am now obsessed with bead weaving. I love to travel too, and was lucky to have lived in France, Austria, Greece, the UK, and New Zealand.
- PWC Boston, Communications Committee
- Co-Chair, Boston Society of Architects (BSA) Marketing/PR Network (2018-2021)
- American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), Member
- Mid-Atlantic Association of Museums (MAAM), Member
- New England School of Art and Design, Electronic Graphic Design program
- UMass Boston, Bachelor of Arts in French