So you’re looking for a new spot for your fitness franchise. Or maybe you’re looking for a new exciting bar/restaurant venue for your building. We’ve talked…
“After studying physics and music in college, I went on to pursue a master’s degree in architectural acoustics. During that time, I met Acentech’s Matt Azevedo at an Acoustical Society of America conference and he invited me for a tour of the office. I joined Acentech a few months later. Being a consultant provides me with great opportunities to meet new people, visit new places, and learn new things.”
Bob Connick is a Principal acoustician working on various projects involving institutional, commercial and residential facilities. His areas of concentration include architectural acoustics, mechanical systems noise and vibration control, and environmental acoustics. Bob has teamed on many high-profile projects, including Children’s National Health at Walter Reed Hospital in Washington, DC, and the Norton Museum of Art in West Palm Beach, FL. Bob serves as the Healthcare Market Co-Leader at Acentech, and is responsible for marketing strategy, client development and industry thought leadership.
I enjoy reading, writing, swimming, and playing board games.
- Acoustical Society of America, Greater Boston Chapter, Treasurer
- New England Healthcare Engineers’ Society (NEHES), Member
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Master of Science in Architectural Sciences, 2013
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Bachelor of Science in Physics, 2011
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Bachelor of Science in Humanities and Arts (Music), 2011