We are thrilled to announce the addition of two new consultants and the recent promotion of five consultants! NEW HIRES Jack Briskie, ConsultantJack Briskie recently joined…
“Designing a system is like putting together a puzzle; sometimes it’s more difficult, sometimes it goes in a completely different direction than the last time you assembled it, but in the end all the pieces always fit together and it’s beautiful.”
Liz received her MA in Architecture from the University of Kansas, where she focused on architectural acoustics and building technology; and her BM in Music Production/Engineering from Berklee College of Music where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. Her professional practice at Acentech focuses on audiovisual design, sound reinforcement and control systems for a wide variety of projects, including higher education, performing arts, corporate fit-outs and sports facilities. Liz is also an Assistant Professor at Berklee, where she teaches Music Acoustics. She is a member of the Acoustical Society of America and the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association (AVIXA).
As a little kid I dreamed of becoming a professional violinist, but I also really liked math. As an undergrad, I discovered audio engineering and acoustics. I got hooked! Audiovisual design is a true combination of all the topics I enjoy most — music, math, and acoustics.
- Assistant Professor at Berklee College of Music
- University of Kansas, Master of Architecture
- Berklee College of Music, Bachelor of Music in Music Production/Engineering, Cum Laude
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA), Greater Boston Chapter, Member, Former Chair and Secretary, Technical Committee on Architectural Acoustics, Member
- Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association, (AVIXA), Member