We are thrilled to announce the addition of two new consultants and the recent promotion of five consultants! NEW HIRES Jack Briskie, ConsultantJack Briskie recently joined…
“Designing a system is like putting together a puzzle; sometimes it’s more difficult, sometimes it goes in a completely different direction than the last time you assembled it, but in the end all the pieces always fit together and it’s beautiful.”
Liz Lamour Croteau is an audiovisual systems designer with over 10 years of consulting experience in the planning, design, and project management of integrated systems for academic learning environments, life sciences, performing arts, corporate spaces, and sports facilities. Her professional practice at Acentech focuses on audiovisual design, sound reinforcement and control systems for a wide variety of projects, including higher education, performing arts, corporate fit-outs and sports facilities. Liz received her M.A. in Architecture from the University of Kansas, and her B.M. in Music Production/Engineering from Berklee College of Music, where she currently teaches Architectural Acoustics.
As a little kid I dreamed of becoming a professional violinist, but I also really liked math. As an undergrad, I discovered audio engineering and acoustics. I got hooked! Audiovisual design is a true combination of all the topics I enjoy most — music, math, and acoustics.
- Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association (AVIXA), Certified Technology Specialist in Design (CTS-D)
- Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association (AVIXA), Member
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA), Greater Boston Chapter, Member
- ASA, Technical Committee on Architectural Acoustics, Member
- Berklee College of Music, Assistant Professor
- University of Kansas, Master of Architecture
- Berklee College of Music, Bachelor of Music in Music Production/Engineering