This week Acentech is celebrating the 30th anniversary of its independence from Bolt Beranek and Newman (BBN) and I recently had the honor of interviewing the…
Eric Wood co-founded Acentech in 1988 after beginning his career at Pratt & Whitney Aircraft and Bolt Beranek and Newman.
Eric Wood co-founded Acentech in 1988 after beginning his career at Pratt & Whitney Aircraft and Bolt Beranek and Newman. During forty years of consulting practice, Eric has contributed to hundreds of projects and currently directs and provides technical contributions to industrial and environmental projects related primarily to the measurement, evaluation, and control of noise and vibration during the licensing, design, construction, and operation of major energy systems and transportation and industrial facilities. He has contributed to industry reference manuals and published and presented papers to leading industry associations.
- INCE Foundation, president
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA), Fellow
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), member
- Institute of Noise Control Engineering of the USA (INCE/USA), past president
- International Institute of Acoustics and Vibration (IIAV), member
- University of Hartford, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering