"I was first exposed to the field of acoustics and NVH during my graduate studies. I honed my skills by working on various automotive acoustic projects prior to joining a consulting firm. My expertise in acoustics, noise, and vibration, complemented by studies in mechanical engineering, allows me to enjoy the technical aspects of my work."
Darshit Joshi has over 23 years of consulting experience in all aspects of project management of architectural acoustics, MEP noise and vibration control, and environmental noise assessment and mitigation for a broad range of building types. He brings a diverse engineering background to his Principal role, through his leadership and management of acoustics design and research for manufacturing and automotive companies. As a Principal, Darshit is responsible for client development and project management, collaborating with Acentech’s acoustics and AV design consultants and noise/vibration engineers across various market sectors. His portfolio of experience spans corporate, governmental and hospitality facilities, to educational campus buildings and centers for performing arts.
- National Council for Acoustical Consultants, Member
- Institute of Noise Control Engineering (INCE-USA), Member
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design and Construction, USGBC
- Wayne State University, Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Nagpur University, Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering