"I enjoy the collaborative nature of our work, the variety of projects and clients we get to work with, and the opportunity to step into a completed building we worked on and experience the results firsthand."
Ian Patrick has over seven years of project management experience and is a Senior Consultant in Acentech’s Architectural Acoustics group. His areas of concentration include room shaping, sound isolation, mechanical systems noise and vibration control, and environmental noise mitigation. Ian enjoys collaborating with Acentech’s clients, fellow design team members, and contractors to ensure appropriate acoustics and environmental noise requirements are met, and that the end-users are satisfied with the results.
BBQ, Kansas City Style
In his free time, Ian enjoys firing up his smoker for some BBQ to remind him of his Kansas City roots. He is also an avid Jayhawks, Chiefs and Royals fan!
- Professional Engineer, Architectural Engineering – State of Colorado #0055959
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA), Member, Technical Committee on Architectural Acoustics
- National Council of Acoustical Consultants (NCAC), Member
- ASA, Robert B. Newman Medal for Excellence in the Study of Acoustics, 2014
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering (with concentration in Architectural Acoustics)