firstname.lastname@example.org 617 499 8049
What I’m Listening to Now
“I love visual arts and storytelling. I feel like what I do helps interpret the ‘invisible’ work Acentech does into the visual realm, with words and images.”
As Marketing Manager and graphic designer at Acentech, Sandy produces the firm’s qualifications, proposals, and presentations; designs marketing collateral for awards, advertisements, newsletters and conferences; and manages the firm’s social media and PR efforts. She enjoys photography and learning (and sharing) software tips and tricks.
Get to know me
I love design and like to play with various media to mix things up. I enjoy sewing, knitting, painting, and am now obsessed with bead weaving. I love to travel too, and was lucky to have lived in France, Austria, Greece, the UK, and New Zealand. Things you probably don’t know about me: I drew a lot in school, and only recently got back into cartooning!
- Started at Acentech in 2016
- New England School of Art and Design, Electronic Graphic Design program
- UMass Boston, Bachelor of Arts in French
- Memberships: AIGA, PWC Boston
- Co-Chair, Boston Society of Architects (BSA) Marketing/PR Network