Acentech is seeking a Proposal Manager to join our Marketing Group located in our Cambridge, MA headquarters. This position requires a highly self-reliant, detail-oriented professional who is familiar with performing under pressure to meet multiple deadlines. This role is critical to the firm’s business development strategy, responsible for overall support in the preparation of proposals and statement of qualification submissions across the firm’s core services and geographic office locations.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years of similar work experience in the AEC industry
- Knowledge of the business development proposal process (RFP/RFQ/SOQ)
- Track record of creating qualifications and proposals for AEC market sectors and building types
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and perform effectively under tight, multiple deadlines at a time
- Ability to understand, write and assimilate technical material from technical consultants and engineers
- Strong writing, editing and graphic skills, and extremely detail oriented
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (advanced InDesign skills) and Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with Deltek Vision a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Communications, English or other Business Related discipline is strongly preferred
- Involvement in the Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) a plus
Acentech is a multidisciplinary consulting firm specializing in architectural acoustics, vibration control, and audiovisual, telecommunications and security system design. We are one of the oldest and largest organizations of our type with roots stretching back more than 70 years. Acentech fosters a collaborative environment of diverse talent, and we actively seek candidates that can further broaden and enrich our experience, perspective, and expertise.
Acentech is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries and outstanding benefits, including three weeks of vacation for starting employees, ten paid holidays, eighty hours of paid sick leave, health and dental coverage that is 80% company paid including reimbursement for 100% of deductible costs, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), and many other benefits. Applicants must be able to work legally in the United States.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume online.