firstname.lastname@example.org 215 245 5895
“I enjoy helping clients solve their system design problems. At Acentech, I work on exciting and challenging projects that require my deep technical know-how. I am learning and contributing every day.”
Perry Artese has extensive expertise in designing, specifying, and commissioning broadcast, recording, and audiovisual systems for higher education, government, non-profits, and corporate/commercial facilities. His design work, coupled with his practical experience in the field, makes him qualified to envision projects from conception to completion. Perry’s experience has afforded him many opportunities to design a wide variety of current audiovisual technologies including display, video and audio conferencing, audio/video transport, digital signage, control, and assistive listening systems. As a senior consultant at Acentech, Perry focuses on advising, overseeing, and maintaining the client’s vision for the project from the initial kick-off meeting to the final commissioning of the completed systems.
To relax, I enjoy walking my dogs or golfing. My colleagues and clients probably don’t know that I am a published professional songwriter.
- Started at Acentech in 2012
- Widener University, Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies, minor Applied Supervision
- Pennsylvania State University, Associate of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Certified Technology Specialist in Design (CTS-D), Infocomm International
- Member, Society of Motion Pictures and Television Engineers (SMPTE)