Nicole Cuff, PE, LEED AP BD+C
firstname.lastname@example.org 617 499 8070
“I am fascinated by music and engineering and consider myself fortunate to pursue both of my interests at work.”
Nicole Cuff’s mechanical engineering project experience is extensive, ranging from multi-million dollar lifestyle centers, sports complexes, and universities, to hospital and residential projects. Having served as a Principal Engineer in her previous position, she was responsible for review of all drawings and specifications for mechanical engineers in the company, and corrected for code compliance, project applicability, and appropriateness. As an acoustician, she focuses on helping architects and engineers make informed project decisions regarding sound isolation, mechanical system noise control, vibration isolation, and room acoustics.
Have music, will travel
I am in an acoustic duo, The 94s, performing original music around the Boston area in local cafes and music festivals, and we released two albums, Undiscovered Country and Somerland. I love to travel as well, and my husband James and I went to Australia on our honeymoon.
- Started at Acentech in 2011
- Pennsylvania State University, Master of Engineering in Acoustics
- Boston University, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont & Florida
- LEED Accredited Professional – Building Design and Construction specialty