Nicole Cuff, PE, LEED AP BD+C
email@example.com 617 499 8070
“I am fascinated by music and engineering and consider myself fortunate to work at a place where I can pursue both. I came to Acentech from a 10-year career in the built environment where I learned of Acentech’s great reputation.”
As an acoustician in Architectural Acoustics and Mechanical Systems, Nicole Cuff brings her extensive mechanical engineering experience to bear on projects ranging from multi-million-dollar lifestyle centers, sports complexes, and universities to hospitals and residential projects, having served as a Principal Engineer in her previous position. At Acentech, her project concentration focuses on mechanical system noise control, vibration isolation, sound isolation, and room acoustics. She has worked on a variety of projects including universities, laboratories, and music projects.
Have music, will travel
I am in an acoustic duo, The 94’s, performing original music around the Boston area in local cafes and music festivals, and we released an album in the summer of 2016. I love to travel as well, and my husband James and I went to Australia on our honeymoon.
- Started at Acentech in 2011
- Pennsylvania State University, Master of Engineering in Acoustics, 2016
- Boston University, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont & Florida
- LEED Accredited Professional – Building Design and Construction specialty